Monday, May 14, 2018

Auto Surf Pro






One of the most recent traffic exchanges I have subscribed to is Auto Surf Pro.

The magnificent script they have allows the surfer to surf without clicking. I think it is awesome. This is the first and only autosurf traffic exchange I have come across. I absolutely love it and intend to promote it along with other programs I feel that will help me as well as others in our marketing journey.

One thing is that the surfer still needs to watch the pages for bonuses. They do come along, but in rare and different placings. Most that I saw were 1 cent and 5 cent bonuses.  I also saw a few 3 cent bonuses. So, you can earn money, but the minimum payout I believe is 5 dollars.
I joined one day and the following day I was watching a baseball game, so I left the script running. By the end of the game, I had surfed 1,000 pages!
The instructions said that you can also minimize the script and leave it running while you work.
I tried this and it stopped the script. I have no way of knowing why, unless it was because I was new or because of the platform I am running on my PC. However, now I leave the page maximized and do what I need to do, going back to it every few minutes to check on it. Plus you never know, I may see an offer that I may want to get into!





No comments:

Post a Comment